Thursday, November 14, 2013

November Around My House

I tend to go all out for Christmas decorating around my house. It takes so much energy (by energy I mean wine and chocolate) that I keep it simple for other holidays. I added a few touches to the house for some Thanksgiving flair this week.
 
I made a few mini-banners to hang and framed a Give Thanks chalkboard printable that I made (see above). I'm a sucker for a good printable. And my love of Photoshop....don't even. If you are interested in these printables, visit me on Etsy! This is TOTALLY a backseat project/hobby to my real job, so there's not a whole lot listed yet. I plan on adding more customizable gift tags, cards and labels.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I can't believe this time of year got here so fast. The holidays are so busy with all the parties, decorations, and baking that it seems like there's no time to even sleep. But who needs sleep? Ha. I answered that question myself after having a child. If I don't get at least 5 1/2 hours a night, you DON'T need to be around me. God Bless My Husband.

Happy mid-November and good luck with all your holiday decorating!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne, I'm writing on behalf of Three Many Cooks. You are one of our giveaway winners of Ree Drummond's new cookbook! Congrats!! I don't have a proper email address to get ahold of you, could you kindly pass one along?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I am so so excited about this! You can reach me at Adrienne.lombardi@gmail.com
      Thanks!

      Delete