Friday, November 1, 2013

Breakfast Pizza

I love breakfast foods. My friend Brie was kind enough to share her breakfast pizza recipe with me. Thanks, Brie! This is great for feeding a crowd. Or just yourself. I made one this past Sunday and it was gone by the end of the day. What can I say? It rained last weekend and rain makes me hungry.

There are endless variations of this recipe. You could use bacon, or make it vegetarian with tomatoes, mushrooms, or any veggies you like. But who doesn't love meat? Especially bacon. And breakfast sausage. I'm salivating. I.could.never.be.a.vegetarian.

Breakfast Pizza

Ingredients
1 1/2 cans of Crescent rolls for the crust
1 pound breakfast sausage, browned and crumbled
1 package Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
2 cups shredded cheese *I used cheddar.
5 eggs, beaten with a splash of half and half, and salt & pepper to taste

Directions
  • Press your crescent rolls into the bottom of your greased pan.
  • Sprinkle breakfast sausage on top, followed by hash browns and all of the cheese.
  • Slowly pour eggs over the top.
  • Bake in 325 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Baking time may vary - watch for it to start to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment