Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mommy Must Haves: February Favorties

Happy Wednesday! Here's my February favorites plus a FREE printable if you're needing a little Valentine's flair in your life.


































Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths - I cannot go to bed without washing my face. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have ever gotten in bed with makeup on. And I think all of them probably had a little something to do with over-indulgence in margaritas. Wait, one of them was the day I had my c-section. Getting out of bed and leaning over a sink to wash my face was the last thing I felt like doing. And I did have makeup on. I had carefully applied it, after shaving my legs, after my water broke at 4 am. Ha. These cloths remove all your makeup and can serve as your skin care routine all in one step. Plus eye cream, night cream, and zit cream of course. Oh, to be a lady. With a lot of products. #icanthelpit #ilovecosmetics #homesweetCVS  These cloths are especially great for travel! Say goodbye to spilling face wash in your suitcase. They come folded in a cute little package and are dry - you run them under water to suds them up. Just toss in the trash when you're done! With regular use, I do think these improve skin tone and texture.

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer - I was very skeptical of this before trying. I am no longer skeptical. I know it sounds funny that this is a "time-saver," but it is. If you are a mom, you know what I mean. If I can save 30 seconds here and there, it adds up and increases my online shopping/texting/instagramming habit time. Hmmm, is that bad? Some days I find myself with a jar of peanut butter in one hand and an apple in the other. And I'll spoon some PB in my mouth and then take a bite out of that apple. Because I literally feel I do not have one minute to waste actually cutting up an apple and spreading peanut butter on each slice. So yes, I want to save time in ridiculous ways and I do it using this spray lotion. Try it out and gain more time for your bad habits!

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - Oh. My. Gahhhh. This stuff is alarmingly amazing. Thats right. I just said alarmingly amazing. Do you roll out of bed with crazy hair? No time to wash and dry? Just me? This will be your best friend. It is a hair spray/volumizer/dry shampoo all in one. The smell is divine. I don't know another word to describe it. You will be turning heads as you pass with your heavenly-pretty-scented-angel-hair. Your man will be like what.is.that.scent? Go get some. You won't be sorry.

90 Degree by Reflex Active Yoga Pants - OK so I haven't exactly been to a real live yoga class since before Robby was born. But I am loving these yoga pants! They are perfect for moms (or anyone) on the go. I probably over wear them but its because they are soooooo comfy. The fit is great and they don't stretch out at all like many other brands. And the best thing is, I found them at Marshall's for $16.99. Regularly priced anywhere from $40-70! Marshall's carries this brand often, as well as TJ Maxx. They are so awesome that I'm not sure how they are ending up there but I'll take it. And the $50 in savings. I can't seem to find them online so I don't have a link for you but look for them if you are at Marshall's or TJ Maxx.

Now go check out hipmamasplace.com to get a FREE Valentine's LOVE banner that I made! I met Jocelyn, who runs Hip Mama's Place, on Etsy and she is always posting fun stuff for us mamas. She also makes really pretty jewelry that she sells in her Etsy store. And aren't we always needing jewelry? Enjoy!

Baby Must Haves for month eleven coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment