Thursday, October 23, 2014

October Must Haves

OK so I know October is already almost over and I'm just now getting around to my must haves for this month. Not sure what I've been doing but it must have been a crazy first half of the month! Oh wait, it's football season. And football season is time consuming. I feel like it takes a day to tailgate prep, the actual day of tailgating/football watching, and then a day to recover. So there's a lot of your month already! I guess that's what I've been doing. I've also been searching for the perfect candy addition to brownies and I think I've found it. Stay tuned for that post.
Druzy Jewelry - I'm seeing the druzy trend pretty much everywhere. And I love it! My favorite way to wear it right now is either a druzy pendant necklace or a bracelet. I love stacking bracelets and this trend is great for stacking. You totally don't have to match either. Right?

Lands' End Chambray Trim Plaid Shirt - Y'all know I'm mad about plaid. And you know I love Lands' End. Check out this adorable plaid shirt with chambray trim detail. I'm adding it to my wardrobe immediately! Don't you love online shopping? It's so fun to just hit the purchase button and know it's on the way to your doorstep. YAY! But not yay for the credit card. Oh well. You only live once. And this shirt is actually super affordable.

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream - I have used this eye cream for probably five years. Sometimes I switch it up and try something new and I ALWAYS come back to this one. I think it really works. I know you may think $20 is pricey for like the TINIEST tube of eye cream ever but it really goes a long way. I probably only need to buy it every three months or so. I only use it at night so that helps too. Be gone with yo bad selves eye wrinkles!

Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain - I love it when you find a truly great drug store product. This is one of them! It goes on really smooth and the color is long lasting. I would say these are similar to the Clinique Chubby Sticks. My favorite colors are Cherish (a light bubblegum pink) and Sweetheart (a darker hot pink). I was surprised how much pigment these have. They're great.

HUE Leggings - Hallelujah, it's legging season. Can I get an amen? There's nothing I love more than a good pair of leggings. Not counting chocolate and wine, preferably together. Leggings are so effortless to wear and look great on everyone. As long as you aren't wearing them two sizes too small as pants. HUE makes leggings in a wide variety of materials (and fun patterns too) and they are all nice and thick with no "show through" - always a plus. I have found that they are more resistant to pilling than others I've tried and hold up extremely well. Nordstrom is my go to source for purchasing them but you can find them many other places. Just google them. On my last Nordstrom trip I went a little crazy and got three pairs. They're just that good.

Happy day-before-Friday!

And P.S. - I added some fun printable Halloween tags to the Etsy shop if you're putting together goody bags. Don't see something you like? Let me create something custom for you. Don't want to print and cut yourself? You can ask me about that too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment